Boasting some of Saskatchewan's best fishing, wildlife, berry picking and private beaches, The Reel Woman's Retreat at Dore Lake is a great place to getaway and unwind in a unique, private setting.
Our retreats are customized to each group, keeping the experience intimate and perfect for private gatherings .
Guests are given the VIP treatment, with direct transportation to the retreat from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. While visiting, enjoy guided fishing (as little or as much as you like), shore lunches, home cooked meals, relaxing excursions on miles of private sandy beaches, and sit by the fire sipping a lovely beverage. There is no rigid schedule, as we cater to your specific needs.
Owner Jonathon Fonos has lived and fished on Dore Lake his whole life and has over 35 years experience. Jon and his staff created a safe, private retreat for women to unwind, unplug and connect with nature.
Contact us today to book your retreat!
- Transportation to and from Dore Lake to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Home cooked meals served each day (minus arrival and departure days), including a relaxing shore lunch on fishing days
- Guided fishing and touring experience on Dore Lake with gear and tackle provided
- Hot tub in screened veranda
- Screened porch with stunning views
- Relaxation, and connection to nature where you can completely unplug.
Please contact Jon Fonos at 306-832-4450 or fill out the web form on our contact page.
- Minimum of four people required to a maximum of eight
- Minimum of three day stay.